Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Payments for the services offered by HINDCO shall be on a 100% advance basis. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of HINDCO. HINDCO offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers’ card/bank accounts. HINDCO gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only.
- HINDCO undertakes no liability for free services. HINDCO reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
- This free service entitles the user alone i.e. the same person, to add modify or change the data/information fed in by him but does not entitle him to use the free service to feed fresh insertion or information/data /resume of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in by such user. HINDCO has the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume in order to fit resume in its database.
- If the Client has any complaints about the service offered by HINDCO, it shall submit them in writing as soon as possible, yet never later than 10 days after subscribing to the said service. Lodging a complaint does not confirm it being legitimate. If the complaint found to be valid, reasonable action will be taken but it doesn’t guarantee any refund. Shall not release the Client from its obligation to pay.
- For any issues related to refunds / cancellation an email can be send on firstname.lastname@example.org.